Simply follow these five simple steps:
1. Read and accept the Conditions of Use below and click on the button "Continue" and the registration form will appear.
2. Please fill in your company profile first and enter information about the organisation you represent. Then click on "next".
3. Your person profile appears second. Please fill in your the personal data information, select time slots when you will be available for meetings and enter a password (of your choice). Then click on "next".
4. Your cooperation profile appears third. Enter information about the technology you are offering or searching for, or give details of the project for which you are seeking partners and click on "next".
5. Review your data and click on "next".
You will now see the message "You are now registered".
You can now access your account with your e-mail address and password.
You will receive a registration confirmation by e-mail.
All profiles are checked and validated before being added to the online catalogue.
Once you have registered:
If you have any questions regarding your participation at the Meetingpoint don't hesitate to contact us - we will be happy to assist you!
The working language is English.
Participation at the Meetingpoint is free of charge. Participants who register to the Meetingpoint and receive a personal meeting schedule will be provided with a free entrance ticket!
Registered organisations can send different persons as representatives for different partner search profiles / meeting sessions. Substitutes may attend on your behalf; however we request that cancellations and changes be made in writing.